2009年10月18日星期日

♥boring♥

Today feel so boring ,nothing got to do ...
lazy 2 study...
alwys see the televisyen & sleep ...
i think i am crazy now ...
spm is no far away but i did'n prepare anything...
i dunno my choose is true or false but i have no chance to regret...
i choose the basic subject in the spm ,dun have +math ,account ,fizik,or biology...
last few day ,my brother call back and ask me y only choose the basic subject ...
and he tell me it is difficult to accept by the universiti ...
ai ...when i hear tis, feel so disappointed...
i dunno b4 ...
but wht i can do now ...
i dun wnt waste my father money to study on the private school...
it is so expensive....
i know now only got 1 chance ---study hard & take a good result ....
and other abt the universiti ,dun think again just focus 2 spm ...
am i right ??

just cheer up ...
tiffany ...
g9~

没有评论:

发表评论